UAE & KSA - VAT e-Fitness diagnostic tool
- Key contact: Antoni Turczynowicz
- +971 (0) 4 515 7372
Interested in accessing UAE & KSA - VAT e-Fitness diagnostic tool ?
VAT e-Fitness is our online self-evaluation tool capable of providing immediate feedback, at a high level, on your current VAT compliance status.
Why could this be relevant to you?
PwC has developed "VAT e-Fitness" to quickly and effectively help you identify potential areas of VAT non-compliance and ways for you to better manage the tax issues and exposures that your business may have.
As such, any company who has recently undergone the challenges of updating complex IT systems, transforming business models or re-evaluating supply chains may wish to undertake this high level assessment.
Why is it important to maintain VAT compliance and manage your VAT effectively?
Staying VAT compliant helps reduce the risk of the following:
- Loss of VAT, which may impact your financial statements;
- Potential penalties (up to 50% of the VAT liability) and possible criminal charges;
- Jeopardising current and future relations with the tax authorities;
- Reputational damage.
VAT e-Fitness first steps
Simply access and answer the questionnaire through the following link.
The questionnaire will then automatically calculate your level of VAT compliance and share this as a simple graphic.
Depending on your results, you may wish to discuss and arrange a meeting with PwC to take the necessary steps below.
- Post evaluation, a greater in-depth assessment may be undertaken using our smart questionnaire to assess and identify the specific areas of concerns, opportunities and risks relating to your business from a VAT perspective.
- Once our in depth assessment is completed, a final report will be provided outlining identified issues, level of VAT compliance and a suggested short, medium and long term remedial action plan for your review and consideration.
- The suggested remedial action plan will be at your disposal to help insure effective VAT compliance and VAT management moving forward.
The above steps will be subject to further internal risk management clearance from PwC before we can engage in providing the services.
For further queries, please feel free to contact us at:
KSA - firstname.lastname@example.org